Top 10 Fertility Hospital in Bangalore
Top 10 Fertility Hospital in Bangalore – Fertility treatment also known as assisted reproductive technology (ART) refers to a variety of medical procedures and interventions. Top 10 Fertility Hospital in Bangalore, it is aimed at helping individuals or couples who are facing difficulties conceiving a child. The goal of fertility treatment is to enhance the chances of achieving pregnancy by addressing various causes of infertility.
For example: Ovulation Induction.
Top 10 Fertility Hospital in Bangalore, Ovulation Induction involves the use of medications to regulate or stimulate the ovaries, promoting the growth and maturation of multiple eggs during a menstrual cycle.
- Clomiphene Citrate:
Clomiphene is an oral medication that helps stimulate the release of hormones necessary for the growth and maturation of eggs. It is usually taken in pill form for several days early in the menstrual cycle.
Letrozole is another oral medication that works in a similar way to Clomiphene, helping to stimulate ovulation.
These are injectable hormones that directly stimulate the ovaries to produce multiple eggs. Gonadotropins contain follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH).
Treatment for Fertility – Top 10 Fertility Hospital in Bangalore
Top 10 Fertility Hospital in Bangalore, IUI involves the placement of sperm directly into the woman’s uterus during her fertile period to enhance the chances of fertilization.
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF):
IVF is a widely used fertility treatment where eggs are retrieved from the woman’s ovaries, fertilized with sperm in a laboratory. The resulting embryos are transferred back to the uterus for implantation.
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI):
ICSI is an IVF procedure where a single sperm is directly injected into an egg to facilitate fertilization, commonly used in cases of male infertility.
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing (PGT):
Top 10 Fertility Hospital in Bangalore, PGT involves screening embryos for genetic abnormalities before embryo transfer during IVF to increase the chances of a healthy pregnancy and reduce the risk of certain genetic disorders.
Top 10 Fertility Hospital in Bangalore, After an IVF cycle, excess healthy embryos can be cryopreserved (frozen) for future use in FET cycles, which can improve the chances of pregnancy while reducing the need for additional ovarian stimulation.
- Egg or Sperm Donation:
Top 10 Fertility Hospital in Bangalore, For individuals or couples with severe fertility issues, using donor eggs or sperm may be an option.
Surrogacy involves using a gestational carrier to carry and deliver a child for intended parents who cannot carry a pregnancy themselves.
- Lifestyle Changes and Medications:
In some cases, lifestyle modifications, medications to treat underlying hormonal imbalances, or surgical interventions may be recommended to improve fertility.
Top 10 IVF Center in Bangalore
IVF stands for “In Vitro Fertilization.” It is a specialized assisted reproductive technology (ART) used to help individuals or couples with fertility issues to conceive a child. In IVF, the process of fertilization takes place outside the body, in a laboratory setting.
Best month for IVF
- IVF treatment is often synchronized with a woman’s natural menstrual cycle.
- It may involve manipulating the cycle using medications to control ovulation and egg retrieval.
- Prior to starting IVF, the woman and her partner will undergo comprehensive medical evaluations.
- To determine the best treatment plan based on their specific fertility issues.
- The timing of ovarian stimulation during the IVF cycle is critical.
- Medications are used to stimulate the ovaries to produce multiple mature eggs, and the timing needs to be precise for optimal results.
- The timing of the embryo transfer is crucial as well.
- It is typically done a few days after the egg retrieval, once the embryos have developed to a suitable stage.
Personal Schedule and Readiness:
- IVF treatment can be physically and emotionally demanding.
- The best time for a couple to undergo IVF may also depend on their personal schedule, work commitments, and emotional readiness.
Structure for IVF
The woman undergoing IVF treatments is given fertility medications, such as injectable hormones or oral medications, to stimulate the ovaries to produce multiple mature eggs. This is to increase the chances of retrieving multiple viable eggs during the egg retrieval procedure.
Monitoring and Follicle Growth:
During the stimulation phase, the woman’s progress is closely monitored using ultrasounds and blood tests. To track the growth and development of the ovarian follicles.
When the follicles reach an optimal size and maturity, a trigger shot of human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) hormone is administered. To induce the final maturation of the eggs, preparing them for retrieval.
About 36 hours after the trigger shot, the egg retrieval procedure takes place. A transvaginal ultrasound-guided needle is used to aspirate the mature eggs from the follicles in the ovaries.
On the same day as the egg retrieval, the male partner provides a semen sample, which is then processed and prepared for fertilization.